So excited to have been nominated for the Britain Award. What an honor and I owe it all to Louise Connor. She has an amazing blog named https://itslouloublog.wordpress.com/ . In your spare time check her out. One of my favorite blogs from her is about her Birthday . I so loved how she showered herself with love and gifts.
Also big thanks to Amber the author of BasicallyBritian for creating such and award for those like me who has a niche and would love to share it with the world. I will update this blog and add the five people that I would like to nominate for this award as well.
I don’t have a favorite blog post of my own I actually consider it like my children . I love each one of them and I want everyone else to love them as well .
Here are a list of questions that Louise asked me to share with you .
- What is your Biggest Pet Peeve ? One of the things that can just ignite a fire in me is to hear someone eat. Its something that gets into the core of me and makes me hate a person that I’m actually fond of.
- What is your favorite way to relax? The way I would love to relax is about 3 hours away from my children with some sort of reality show on , my favorite blanket, and some sort of chocolate near.
- What sort of dessert or pudding would best describe you ? I would probably be a hot fudge Sunday . I’m both hot and cold and full of enjoyment.
- What do you hope to achieve next year? I would love to publish a book next year. I want to continue expanding my blog and increasing my blog traffic.
- What are you passionate about ? I want to also become a better person than I was yesterday. I think I am passionate about living the best life I could possibly live.