The Holidays are here. It seems like it was just a few weeks ago when I was preparing for last Christmas. By this time last year, I had already made my first order for Christmas. This year feels like it just came too fast . I am excited but I’m not as prepared for Christmas as I once was.
I also have looked around my house at all the things that we have accumulated this year and I decided…we have more than enough. Seriously! My house is at capacity. It may be a good idea to purge in the first two weeks of December . You know … out with the old and in with the new.
Even though I’ve said we have reached the point of capacity doesn’t mean that I don’t have a list of things that I’ve really been meaning to buy. Not for the kids, not for my husband but things that I want for myself . Those things that you don’t necessarily want anyone else to purchase for you and you don’t really want to count them as , ” Christmas gifts, ” but secretly you’re obsessed and excited about them? Are we on the same page? If you know what I’m talking about you are going to want to note this blog post.
Now what I’ve learned so far is that the best time to purchase some of these things are around Christmas, specifically during the Black Friday sales. And if you’re like me you already know that best way to get the deals on time without the hustle and bustle of things is to order, the earlier the better. One of my favorite places to order from is Amazon. I have a few other places but to me Amazon is one of the best.
I have about 7 things on my must have list this year…and they happen to be on sale! Let’s get into it .
- This is a high powered vacuum that is half the price of a Shark but with the same capabilities. I like that its designed for tight spaces and is able to do more than just touch the floors. Check out the regular price on these things and you know that this is a steal.
- I love these boards. Especially ones that are as fancy as these. If I were to purchase this board at any of the department stores I will pay almost double this price. Its great for game nights, parties and just Friday Nights when you’re too tired to cook .
3. I need some organization and I have not found exactly what I’m looking for but this one particular device will work perfectly in my cabinets. Its sleek and black and won’t take up too much room.
4. I have reached the age where I purchase a lot of creams and products that I use daily. Some days my bathroom sink is nice and neat and some days its just a task. I need something that is small enough that I won’t have consistent clutter. I actually think I will purchase one of these for my husband too for his colognes and oils .
5. I am a mom and before l leave the house any day of the week I need to pack something into a ziplock bag, kids always need the oddest things at the most insensitive times. I’ve seen these all over social sites and I have been waiting for the perfect time to make the purchase. It’s now…its now.
6. My children and notorious for breaking chargers . We definitely need at least two of these things in our house and because of the black Friday Price …its a great idea especially being able to charge all of your devices in one place without a cord.
7. My last item is the most expensive on my list but I think its worth it . Currently I have a builder grade shower . Its not too fancy but I want to have a nice spa like shower experience at home . Its in a matte black and would fit perfectly in my bathroom .
Here is my list so far I hope you enjoyed and have gained some ideas that you would want to purchase for yourself…Basically
This post contains affiliate links when you purchase anything from this list I receive a commission at no cost to you . Thank you for supporting BasicallyTesha